- Toronto Blue Jays Pitcher Steve Delabar is one of the major league players who has used this program.
- The Velocity Plus+ Arm Care Health program is a science-based program developed by Dr. Tom House at the Rod Dedeaux Research and Science Institute and the National Pitching Association along with the University Of Southern California School Of Orthopedic Medicine. This is a personalized, on-line training and evaluation process, designed to;
1) Functionally balance strength/endurance in the muscles/joints of the throwing arm;
2) Minimize risk of injury; and
3) Maximize ball velocity specific to each, individual/athlete.
The program includes a set of weighted balls, two workouts balls, velocity Towel and a personalized year round program. There are two parts to the program including an in-season and out of season portion. The out of season program is where the strength and velocity is gained while maintaining a strong and healthy shoulder. The in-season program keeps the should strong and healthy while maintaining velocity.